Wechat QR Code
Dr. Huang is awarded for outstanding achievement and contribution to APSMR (Asia Pacific Society for Materials Research) 2017 Annual Meeting Invited Presentation, in Sapporo (Hokkaido, Japan).
We were invited by a Small special issue to contribute a review of Chiroptically Active Metallic Nanohelices with Helical Anisotropy. The review is accepted by Small.
Wendy Liu and Nice Yang's work, Ultraviolet-Visible Chiroptical Activity of Aluminum Nanostructures, are accepted by Small.
Our paper, Weakening Circular Dichroism of Plasmonic Nanospirals Induced by Surface Grafting with Alkyl Ligands (Small 2016, 12 (48): 6698-6702), are featured by Biomedical Advances.
Wendy Liu and Nice Yang's work about the plasmonic chiral nanoparticles with hidden helicity was awarded Best Poster Award at One-Day Research Postgraduate Workshop (Department of Physics, HKBU).
1. W. F. Lau, L. Yang, F. Bai, Z. F. Huang,* Weakening circular dichroism of plasmonic nanospirals induced by surface grafting with alkyl ligands, Small, 2016, DOI:10.1002/smll.201602236.
2. Junjun Liu, Lin Yang and Zhifeng Huang,* Chiroptically Active Plasmonic Nanoparticles Having Hidden Helicity and Reversible Aqueous Solvent Effect on Chiroptical Activity, Small, 2016, DOI: 10.1002/smll.201601505.
3. Junhong Deng, Junxue Fu, Jack Ng and Zhifeng Huang,* Tailorable chiroptical activity of metallic nanospiral arrays, Nanoscale, 2016, 8: 4504-4510. [Inside front cover]
4. Yan-Ru Choi, Minrui Zheng, Fan Bai, Junjun Liu, Eng-Soon Tok, Zhifeng Huang* & ChorngHaur Sow*, Laser-induced Greenish-Blue Photoluminescence of Mesoporous Silicon Nanowires, Scientific Reports, 2014, 4: 4940.
5. W. K. To, C. H. Tsang, H. H. Li, and Z. F. Huang,* Fabrication of mesoporous n-type silicon nanowires by one-step etching, Nano Lett., 2011, 11: 5252-5258.